Mommie and I went for a double date with Auntie Fariza and her baby boy, Adam Harraz. The event took place on 25th March 2006, Saturday noon. I wonder why Mommie always plan on Saturday noon. Hhmm… It could be because Sunday is just for Mommie-and-me. ;-)
Mommie picked me up from the nursery before we went to fetch Auntie Fariza and her boy. I wasn’t really in mood. I felt that Mommie had brought me out too often lately, so I just stared at Mommie, stared at Auntie Fariza, and stared at Adam. By the way, Adam is just 2 weeks older than me.Coincidently, both of us – Adam and me – wore the same colour – blue! What a match! Auntie Fariza also wore blue, as if we had a mutual agreement to wear same colour. Hehehe… Auntie Fariza met me the first time today, actually. She fell in love with me instantly, it seemed!
We went to Ikea for lunch. Mommie seemed to enjoy the food there. She loved poached salmon there. Auntie Fariza had spaghetti, yumm… yumm…! Adam was too behaved! He slept off during the meal! Not fair! I, on the other hand, was too active. I wanted to move around! Bring me around!
Like it or not, Mommie and Auntie Fariza had to take turn carrying me while eating. After lunch, we just strolled around Ikea. Auntie Fariza wanted to buy something for her new office. Adam was awake at that time, but he’s still behaved in his stroller! How could he?! He’s supposed to be my date! Ggrrr…As for me, I was enjoying myself bullying Mommie to carry me and push my stroller at the same time. Hahaha…!! She didn’t know that I had a little cunning mind in my head. Hahaha…!!

One thing I noticed, Mommie seemed to yap a lot during the date. I couldn’t help staring at her since she’s using Malay language the whole time. Normally, Mommie speaks to me in English, even at home. So, I wonder what she’s really saying in her language then. Was she complaining about me? Hhmm… Need to learn Malay quick! I could catch up with the help from the teachers in the nursery! Yes!We didn’t take any photos. Mommie could only provide Adam’s old photos – photos when he was 1 to 3 months old. Also my photos taken on that day, wearing the blue dress like I said I did.
25th March 2006 was actually Adam’s 6 months old birthday! And his gift was an acquaintance with a new friend – me!
Love meeting new people – By BabyShasha
- MommieSha
30 Mar 2006

No comments:
Post a Comment