It was 4th March 2006, Saturday noon. Mommie and I went to pick up AuntiePinky, TitoRene and TitaRieRie. Something to do with “eating fiesta” again, I guess. One thing about Mommie and her gang, it’s all about “food, food and food…!” :-S I wasn’t in a very good mood that day. It was quite hot to go out. I was having a bit of cold and cough. Just started, in fact. Even my body was a bit hot, but I was still active. Since Mommie already made arrangements to attend the party, and there’s no babysitter to take care of me, Mommie had to bring me along. Anyway, it’s been quite some time since Mommie had a good hi-tea buffet in Eastin Hotel! And nothing can get in her way. That’s what she said…
Mommie had to entertain me to sleep – feeding me, carrying me around the buffet line, talking to me, playing hi-and-low with me – all kinds of entertainment to make me quiet and behaved. She even tried to make me sleep in the stroller but I didn’t like it. How can I sleep when there’s so much fun outside!
TitaRieRie, TitoRene’s fiancé, was the most available person to entertain me because she didn’t eat much. She volunteered to carry me around and let Mommie hogged. Just for a while. After some time, I made my cranky moves again, and Mommie or someone else had to try their luck to keep me quiet. Hehehe… ;-) In the end, the whole gang of Mommie’s friends had to entertain me! Hahaha…!!! I love bullying people!
I remember Uncle Arull carried me around the ground floor of the hotel. I didn’t let him stop moving even for a while. The moment he stopped, I started to shout and cry! At one point, there were some ladies who were admiring me and praising my cuteness. Uncle Arull stopped for a while since it was his chance to ehem… ehem… I’m not sure what, but for some reason he just wanted to show me off to the ladies. One of the ladies even said, “Wow… so cute! Is this your baby?” I looked at Uncle Arull, Uncle Arull looked at me. “Duh…?! How can that be la Auntie… Look at our skin colour. So much different!” No offence, Uncle Arull… Hehehe…Back to TitaRieRie, she carried me around until I fell asleep in her arms. Quite a long time I slept. Without me knowing, TitoRene and TitaRieRie took that chance of my beauty sleep to capture some photos of me with them! Hhmm… That’s not fair! Taking advantage of my most helpless situation. Hmph! Anyway, I think we looked good in the picture together. Weren’t we? ;-)
Other members of Mommie’s gang took photos with me too. Yet, there were not much good photos because I cried and turned my face every time they clicked the camera button. Sorry, guys! I guess it’s still better to take my photos when I’m asleep, right? Nice try, though!Anyway, all the best to TitoRene and TitaRieRie! 'Til we meet again!
Tiring event entertaining Mommie’s gang – BabyShasha
- MommieSha
30 Mar 2006

No comments:
Post a Comment