My First Kiss…
You may not believe this but this is a true fact. There’s no photo to prove it though. Ask my Mommie if you don’t believe me. She didn’t believe it neither when AbbuMama told her the first time, until it was proven to her live in front of her eyes!
My first kiss was at age 3 months and 3 weeks, by a boy aged 1 year and 8 months. Here’s the story…
As Mommie was busy paying for a new fridge in a store somewhere in Kota Damansara, AbbuMama brought me around inside and outside the shop because I was a bit cranky. I was always cranky after 6pm during those days.
As usual, I was the centre of attraction to passers by. Good thing the shop manager didn’t see how capable I was at attracting people, or I would’ve got a job by then! Hahaha…!!
Suddenly, a cute, fair-looking boy came by the shop with his mother. He saw me and went to AbbuMama. He patted AbbuMama’s knee asking him to look down, then he waved his hand asking AbbuMama to bring me down the same level as him. So AbbuMama bent his knees and immediately “mmmmmuuuuuuaaaaahhhhhh!!!” A big, loud kiss was planted on my lips!
Err…., ok, maybe not really on my lips. It was on my cheek but too near to the lips that it touched my lips! The weird thing is that he ran away to his mother and laughed happily, saying, “I kissed the baby! I kissed the baby!”
I was totally stunned, not knowing what to do. I didn’t think it was a laughing matter. It was the first kiss from a boy (not men) for me. Thus, I didn’t really give any reaction to the instance. I was half sleepy, anyway.
AbbuMama was so jealous of the boy, what more when it happened right in front of his eyes. Yet, it didn’t end just like that. The boy came back and again he did the same thing. Beckoned me down, kissed me and ran away. Even his mother couldn’t stop him it seemed.
After about four times, Mommie finally came out from the shop and joined the fun. AbbuMama made a demo to Mommie and she was also stunned. All Mommie could say is, “My goodness! Not yet 4 months old, already had your first kiss? You’re giving me headache already? Oh dear!” How I wished I could tell Mommie that it wasn't me..., the boy came out of nowhere and kissed me!
Quite funny that the boy’s mother sort of apologised for her son’s behaviour. Mommie just laughed away and asked for the boy’s age. That’s when we knew that he’s just a year older than me. Hhmm…
Dreaming of my run-away kisser – BabyShasha
- MommieSha
20 Mar 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
u have a kissable cheek n pout like a model. everybody would like to kiss you dear..
Post a Comment