Wednesday, March 15, 2006

See, Mommie, I can float!

Dear Mommie,

I know you know about this as much as I do. Yet, I still want to tell you what I did last weekend. :-D

Remember last Saturday, 11th March 2006? AbbuMama fulfilled his promise to bring me to his swimming pool and it would be my first experience swimming! I wasn’t really sure what it is, but from his expression and all, it did sound like fun! Anyway, AbbuMama is a fun guy after all… Isn’t he, Mommie?

So there I was, with my half-cranky mood in such a lovely evening. I just had a long nap, thus I felt very energetic. I really felt like bullying somebody. I was already ready in my shorts. AbbuMama said I could wear shorts for that first time. Next time, he will buy me my own swimsuit. I wonder what that means…

There I was, waiting for him as he brought out a big yellow thing and started to blow it. I wasn’t quite sure what he wanted to make out of that yellow thing, but I guess it must be something related to that fun thing he kept on mentioning.

Waited for quite some time until I could see that the yellow thing turned into a very big donut! Well, something like that. AbbuMama made funny jokes out of it, which I didn’t really hear. I was awed by that yellow magic donut! AbbuMama even put the yellow donut on his head, made it look like a big sombrero, trying to make me laugh.

Once everything is packed, we went down to the swimming pool. You know what? It’s actually a very humongous bathtub with lots of water!! Wow wee!!

AbbuMama went into the water first and playing around. Then, he took the yellow donut to the pool and that donut actually sat on the water! Unbelievable! AbbuMama said it floats, so even if I sit in it, it won’t sink. Whatever that means… I just want to see where the fun part is!

AbbuMama took me and put me in the yellow donut. I think that donut has a name… something sounds like “My Baby Float”. Yes! It’s called a float! And to my surprise, when I sat it in, I was really floating! Wow wee!! See, Mommie, I can float! How I wished you could understand me when I said that.

Of course, I was a bit scared initially, not knowing what to do. I just gazed around, looking at the building blocks surrounding the pool and the birds flying by. I was still in shock to see this new place.

After a while, I observed the float to see if there’s any clue on what I should press or click to make it do something or move. Then, I remembered you used to put me in a walker in which when I kicked, the walker would move. So, I tried to kick my feet that were in the water and the float really moved me around in the pool! Wow wee!!

After some time, I was in the middle of the pool and my feet felt a bit tired. The water seemed to be heavy for my tender little feet. I started to feel slight shiver already anyway. I guess my face said it all, because at that instant AbbuMama picked me up and passed me back to you to pat my body dry with my towel.

To tell you the truth, I’m not yet satisfied playing in the pool. I want to play there again. Can we do that every day, Mommie? Can we? Please… please… pretty please…?

Love you and AbbuMama for such wonderful experience. Muah! – Your BabyShasha

- MommieSha
15 Mar 2006

No comments: