What can BabyShasha do now?
I've been moving around the office, looking for some staff regarding certain special task in line. Every stop I made along the way results in somebody asking me the same question: "What can your baby do now?"
In other words, everybody is a bit excited to know BabyShasha's latest achievement in skills. My answer to all is the same, as follows:
1. BabyShasha can crawl all over the place now.
2. BabyShasha can climb up, kneel and stand with support (by holding something).
3. BabyShasha can flip through the pages of her book, using her two tiny fingers - one page at a time.
4. BabyShasha can easily take out the Astro card from the Astro decoder (with her two tiny fingers)!!
By the time I mentioned skill number 4, the listeners would ponder a while before they could manage a laugh! It took them some time to digest... how on earth could BabyShasha do that! :-S
- MommieSha
20 Jun 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment