Monday, June 05, 2006

Mommie's Little Princess

It seems that time passes by so fast. Seeing my little angel growing taller and prettier day by day, makes me realise how beautiful it is to experience life right in front of my eyes. Everytime I pick her up from the nursery, I find that she looks bigger or taller. Especially compared to other babies her age...


BabyShasha is now my official alarm clock. She wakes up at around 7am, normally in between my 6:30am and 7:00am alarms. If she wakes up, she would wake everybody up as well. Since I'm the nearest victim, I get the first "torment".


The "early bird" would call a few times "uhh! uhh!". In getting no reply from the "big lazy bird", she would roll over and crawl towards the big body beside her. Since the surface facing her is the back of the head and big bums, she would reach for the hair and pull it a few times until the whole body turns towards her. Then she would pat (or should I say, slap... it really hurts!) on the face a few times until the big eyes open up. The next step is a bit dangerous - she would try to climb over the tall chest in front of her, and bang her head on the big head with her mouth wide open... She's trying to eat off my face!! Arrrgghhh!!!


OK... I admit, that sounds too much. BabyShasha actually tries to kiss Mommie's cheeks, but
it turns out to be licky licky all over Mommie's face.... eeyuck!! It's like having a pet in the house, I tell you! Hhmm...

Anyway, the photos are her latest stunts. Imagine how quick her improvement is... just a week ago she's able to crawl, now she's already trying to stand up on her own, without learning to sit down. Naughty kiddo.

BabyShasha not merely rocks the dining chair, but could also kneel with support of the chair. New improvement on 2nd June 2006, a week before turning 8 months old!

BabyShasha intentionally held on to this pose for a really long time, knowing that Mommie would grab the camera nearby to capture her in action. This time, she smiles to the camera... "Mommie, I can kneel already!"

Pretty girl having far thoughts... Thinking of her future? Thinking of how boring it is sitting in the stroller? Or... "Oh Romeo! Where art thou Romeo?" Yeah, right! As if Mommie would let her do that! :-p

Another shot that could not get her to look straight at the camera. She must be wondering what's the noise behind the stroller... Looking from the corner of her eyes is her prominent trademark. She does this often when she's not used to a new acquaintance; checking on Mommie's presence with her corner-look.

The best photo Mommie could capture yesterday, 4th June 2006. Surprisingly, she looks like a big girl in the printed photo... Mommie's Little Princess, has grown up! Just months ago, she's Mommie's Little Angel... Sigh!

- MommieSha

05 Jun 2006

1 comment:

AmmarandAqif said...

very sweet photo!