I enjoyed the short visit sending you off at the LCC Terminal. I enjoyed the chicken Mommie let me taste from her Roasted Chicken with Mushroom Fussili. I enjoyed watching people and other kids running around, shouting and making themselves busy.
I know I've been bullying Mommie a lot along the way there, and I know that you asked me not to bully Mommie on the way back.
I kept my promise... I didn't cry out loud, making Mommie frantic and stop in the middle of nowhere to calm me down, like how I used to lately. Yet, as per record at home and at the nursery, it took me half an hour to finally give in to slumber.
We started off from LCC Terminal at around 2:35PM. After a while, I started to get cranky and Mommie gave me the rattler. It only took me 5 seconds before I gave it up. It bored me.
After a while, I got cranky again and Mommie gave me the milk bottle. I had no choice but to take it and bite the nipple off. Mommie knew not to tilt the bottle or force any milk to go into my mouth... because Mommie knew I was not into drinking, I was merely bored. After some time, I just let the bottle free from my torment.
Twice Mommie had to pass to me the milk bottle. Most of the time when there's nothing in my hands, I just stared fiercely at Mommie. She knew not to poke me into any reaction that could cause any more damage, such as more crankiness and more rebel. So she kept quiet along the speedy way, and I kept quiet along the boring way. It's our "mutual understanding", you can say.
When the clock showed 2:55PM, I was fighting my sleep as best as I could. Every time Mommie turned to look at me, I opened my eyes wide. She did that a couple of times until the clock ticked 3:05PM... when I finally had no strength to open my eyes.


Mommie was so glad, I know. She even gave me chance to sleep to a minimum half an hour, by using a longer route through Kota Damansara toll instead of Damansara toll. She also made a big turn to visit the new house. Upon arriving our apartment carpark, right before Mommie braked the car, I woke up. Yes, I was aware of my surroundings and the change in movement of the car! Hehehe...
One thing about Mommie, she didn't seem to feel tired that much. Can you believe, upon entering the house, she said, "Why don't we go to pasar malam later?" I just stared at her bluntly... "Duh?"
Mommie fed me a bit until I was a bit relaxed. Then, she fed me rice cereal with vegetable. After all the smudgy experience, I let Mommie gave me a bath. This time, I stood up during the whole bath session, very well-behaved! No more tripping, so you don't have to worry...
Mommie thought of putting me to sleep, since my next nap should be around 6pm, but I insisted to stay awake. Thus, Mommie quickly dressed up and brought me out for another drive. She made me wear the orange kaftan, because it's a bit cooling. She also applied the calamine lotion on my body, to reduce the itchiness I've been having.
When people say Mommie knows best, they are actually right. The moment we drove out from the residential area, I slept off. Seeing that I fell asleep, Mommie knew that it was not wise to go straight to the pasar malam because I wouldn't get the minimum requirement of half an hour sleep.

With that, she drove around and around to kill the time. She actually went around Damansara and Taman Tun Dr Ismail area to survey kindergarten and schools for me! Wow wee!! I'm going to school already!
Upon reaching the carpark at the Taman Tun Dr Ismail pasar malam, I woke up. Another adventure of seeing crowd buzzing around me... I almost touched some anchovies! Hahaha...! That was the only thing I could almost reach, because Mommie walked so fast among the crowd. "Just surveying," she said. She even noticed that there's a lot of choice for her and my clothings there! Wow wee...!
On the way home, I was quiet until we were about 10 minutes away to reach. I cried like there's no tomorrow, even the milk bottle couldn't calm me down. Mommie just turned a deaf ear until we almost reached our residential area. She stopped for awhile just to pick me up from the carseat, and carried me while driving towards home. I was still naughty and crying that Mommie had to stop at the guard house and carry me out of the car for some time.
Ah well, that's me. A baby has to do what a baby has to do... cry and make every adult frantic. It's not easy to be a baby, you know. As how a French baby would say, "Dur dur etre bebe," meaning "It's really tough being a baby." ;-)
Enjoy bullying Mommie - BabyShasha
- MommieSha
25 Jun 2006

No comments:
Post a Comment