Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Mommie, I know where you hide the money...

My dear little BabyShasha is getting more and more adventurous. This morning, she could manage to ransack my handbag (located beside her nursery bag), open up my purse, and take out the cash from inside my purse. The currencies were all over the floor.

She even took one of the red, RM10 currency and played with it. She observed it, crumpled it, and I'm not so sure if she "tasted" it. Hopefully not. Yet, she's clever enough not to tear it. Err... I think she doesn't know how to tear "paper" yet, though. Hehehe...

Ah well... if Mommie wants baby to grow up well, Mommie has to sacrifice some cash.... am I right? ;-)

"What are you looking at, huh? What can you do, now that I know where you keep your money? Huh?"

"There's the purse... There's the money... Eh? My photo is there too!"

- MommieSha
13 Jun 2006

No comments: