Busy May
Welcome back! After such a long silence, I feel that I owe the readers some news from BabyShasha's side...
BabyShasha started crawling last week, approximately... at the age 7 months 2 weeks. She has a trick of crawling further than the floor mattress: throw or roll the rattler away far ahead, and then crawl towards the rattler. Reach the rattler, take it, play with the rattler for a while, and then throw it again far ahead so that she can crawl some more towards the rattler.
She's double-pampered: upon seeing Mommie even from far, she starts crying asking to be lifted up. Quite impatient, too! She would keep on crying and trying to crawl to reach Mommie if she sees that Mommie is not getting any nearer to lift her.
BabyShasha had some tummy upset days last week... she vomited everything that she ate and drank, even if it's plain water. Seems to be some changes in food intake, since the intestine was processing very fast that some of the food were not properly digested and shot out. Well, something like that.
Over the weekend, we could really see her weight went down like mad. No more bulging tummy. Yet, the chubby cheeks are still there, haven't give up to the sickness. ;-)
I was very busy the whole last week too..., picking BabyShasha up as late as 9pm every day. Even on Saturdays I had to leave her at the nursery due to duty call. Pity her, missing me like mad... but what could I do? The office work required much of my attention.
On the day she was about to recuperate, I advised the nursery staff not to feed her any porridge, afraid that she would vomit again. It seems that she kept in mind about her not being fed until the day after, when she refused to eat at all! As if she had some revenge or something. She avoided food up to extend that she went all cranky about it. Of course, she had to give up to hunger by drinking a lot of milk.
Hhmm... cunning little mind, I tell you!
Mommie missing baby too...
- MommieSha
01 Jun 2006

No comments:
Post a Comment