A Weekend at Friend’s: The treasure hunt
I brought BabyShasha to my friend’s house – a homely, fully-furnished apartment – for the weekend. BabyShasha just recovered from fever, and the running-nose she still had didn’t deter her quest for adventure to fulfil her curiosity…
BabyShasha, who has learnt how to climb up and down the bed, showed off her skill with her bum pointing everywhere upwards when she was climbing up and down the sofa. Upon reaching the seat, she sat down comfortably and clapped her hands with a gleam on her face to mark her victory.
Playing around the sofa and giving me some heart-thumping moments (when she almost slipped down from standing at the edge of the sofa), BabyShasha found some treasure at a place I’d never imagined… a pack of remote controls hidden at a dusty corner beside the 29-inch TV.
Oh dear! That’s yellow alarm to me! Immediately, I took the remote controls away from her and put them higher than her reach – on top of the TV. Phew!
- MommieSha
27 Dec 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment