A Weekend at Friend’s: The deep thought of the night
Being cranky to sleep is normal for most babies. The same goes to BabyShasha, in her quest to wrestle between being awake and having deep slumber. Among her methods to get herself asleep are by rotating herself on the bed, sucking on her favourite “pacifier”, getting up in a sitting position to practice chatting and climbing on Mommie to get across the bed.
Since the new bed was beside the bedroom window, BabyShasha could manage to play peek-a-boo with the curtain. The outside lighting was bright enough to enthral BabyShasha’s attention for about 10 minutes… the longest time I’ve ever seen her focusing on something.
The way she stared out the window was like having such deep thoughts, as if she had a real big concern in her little pondering mind. At that point of time, I thought, “Wow! Such a grown kid I have now…” BabyShasha really looked so matured in this pose, I tell ya!
- MommieSha
27 Dec 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment