Monday, December 11, 2006

Talking in Her Sleep...

Last night, I had some difficulty in sleeping... as usual a mother would be, especially when sleeping with the little one.

BabyShasha was having some aggressive movements in her sleep by the time I retreated beside her. She had udden turning to the left and another sudden turning to the right as if playing a fighting game in her sleep.

She even had loud snores during one of her side poses. Altough it might be disturbing, it did sound kinda cute coming from a cute face... Hehehe!!

At one point of time, I turned my back on her thinking that she would be fine sleeping on her own side of bed... when suddenly I heard a short, loud "Chak?!!" from my back.

I was startled and with eyes wide opened I slowly turned back thinking that I would find BabyShasha having her eyes opened with wide grin washed over her gleamy face...

Instead, she was deeply sound asleep!! No movement, no smile, no opened eyes!!

OK... that is unbelievably creepy, dude... :-S

Scaring the spirit out of an insomniac Mommie...,
- MommieSha
11 Dec 2006

No comments: