A Weekend at Friend’s: Here comes the syringe
Intelligent as a baby can be, BabyShasha would start squirming, whining, yelling, crying, and whatever comes under the sun of “baby tantrum”, when she saw me holding a syringe (with or without medicine).
She could see the small syringe in my hand from far and read my mind of what I would be doing next. Regardless whether she was weak or exhausted, she really had strength when it comes to “fighting ‘til the end”…
During the struggle of injecting the medicine into her mouth, I couldn’t help laughing madly seeing how funny her act was with her bum popping up and down in constant movement of random steps. I guess I’ve startled BabyShasha with my laughter, since she stared blankly at me thinking that I must have gone “nuttz”!
No matter how tired or lack-of-sleep I might have felt, I could still amuse myself in such dire situation. It’s quite hard for me to get angry at my baby, that’s for sure. If I didn’t laugh or find it amusing, I might become glum seeing how “torturous” it is for a baby to take quite a number of medicines in one go. Hhmm…
- MommieSha
27 Dec 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment