Monday, August 11, 2008

Last weekend activities...

I've published 2 blogs from last weekend's list of activities - one, Fasha being a pampered tot who woked lazy-mum up from bed; and another, Fasha rushed to play guitar the moment mum took it out from the store room.

Here are other pics that I wasn't able to upload earlier... Just to prove that I wasn't lying when I said she really stole the limelight from me and my muscial instruments :p



The final photo is on Fasha, concentrating on her colouring. Err... the original interior design of the house is not like this. Fasha moved her study desk and chair to the living room, blocking the couch (where she always lies down and sleeps while watching TV).

I'm not sure if she purposely wants to block my view watching TV, or she wants me to watch her every move, or she needs a desk beside her sleeping couch, or she.... Ah! So many assumptions! Who knows what's in a tot's mind, anyway... :-S
Giving up on keeping things tidy,
- MommieSha
11 Aug 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gitar tu mcm yg aku punye je.. tapi dah lama giler tak sentuh. da berabuk dah