Monday, August 25, 2008

Last one soup...

After a long wait at Mommie's dentist's, we were hungry as it was already lunchtime. I told Fasha that we're going to McD instead of mamak stall. She suddenly mentioned that she wanted 'nasi', just when I started the car engine. So we got dowm from the car and head towards KFC, that was in front of our parked car.

To cut the story short, Fasha started using the phrase "last one" here. I always said "last one" to her everytime I want to end her bathing, or to persuade her to have her last feed of rice, or to persuade her to stop drinking my coffee/tea, or such.

She learnt the meaning of that phrase, and she said it as "Mommie, last one... soup!" meaning she wanted to have the last spoon of soup. In fact, she referred to it as 'last one for the session', because she would still be eating chicken, or other food, and returned to the soup and again "last one... soup!" (Sigh!)

My baby also learnt to 'cicah' chicken with the chilli sauce... Yes! Chillie sauce! :-S Eventually, when the chicken is finished, (other than asking me to buy some more, which I didn't), she started licking the chilli sauce using her finger! Hhmm..., that's really Mommie's baby! HAHAHA!!!

Got to go,
- MommieSha
17 Aug 2008

No comments: