We dropped by at a mosque nearby a friend's house, to wait for my friend who wished to pray before we proceed with our errands. Fasha asked a few questions which I said no to. Among the questions, "Mami, nak turun? Mami, nak keluar? Mami, nak buka pintu? Mami, nak pi situ?"
After receiving all the 'no's from me, she uttered to herself so fluently, "Apa nak buat ni?" That was the first time I heard her saying as such! She also planned out loud what we should do next and next, "pastu gi makan.. Pastu gi shopping.. Pastu gi..." and the list continued on...
Now she's occupying my car with all her exploration of space and sound. Oh dear, so chatty! Well, at least she helped me find some hidden sweets covers at the back seat. "Hmm.. Mami.., mami," she sighed in between her monologue.
After a whole lot of waiting, we brought her to Subang Parade, to Toys 'r' Us. I'm lucky that my kiddo doesn't know how to "cry" for a toy. In fact, I wanted to see how much she could figure out in playing the sample toys available.
Good thing they have a playdesk for Lego - I sat at one corner and started building something out of my long-time-miss-for Lego, and she could catch the method of playing almost instantly. Of course, she would be making a trail of blocks as how she always play at home with other types of blocks. So cute. :D
Chatty mommie tired of entertaining chatty tot,
- MommieSha
21 Aug 2008

No comments:
Post a Comment