Full weekend with Mommie... and a boring Sunday
On Saturday, I brought Fasha to office, just to bring her "jalan-jalan". On Sunday, my momentum of 'being at home and no office work' is up to the level where my mood to 'finally' clean up the house is in! I had enough rest to start 'feeling like' wanna clean the house..., kinda.
Here are some photos and a video on the goings-on in the house yesterday. The messy living room with cushion-less couch (I finally decided to throw the couch covers in the washing machine instead of sending them to laundry for dry-cleaning). And the in-betweens of cleaning up where Fasha finally understands what I taught her - matching the blocks of pictures with the alphabets to keep them back and organised in the container (she's finally ready for school! YES!!).
Oh, by the way, did I tell you that I started training Fasha not to wear diapers? So far, she could only last for 30 minutes. But she starts asking for 'spender' every time wearing clothes, now. Hhmm... at least it's a start, eh?
Oh ya, and she also starts brushing her teeth 'properly' now, or she would have no choice but letting me do it for her... yes, I had to force her on Saturday before she could understand that it's important.
Oh ya, and did I mention that she didn't want to shampoo her hair since last month? I finally could make her accept hair-shampooing... of course, I forced her on Saturday alongwith the teeth-brushing thing. :-S Now she can accept, and she's properly 'cleaned' now, I guess :-S
So much to tell, but so little time to spend,
- MommieSha
11 Aug 2008

No comments:
Post a Comment