Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mommie's 3rd Decade Birthday

Yesterday was Mommie's birthday. She's been craving for a good steak ever since she was 7-month pregnant with me, until now... So, we decided to go for a good break and try out the steak nearby - San Francisco Steakhouse.

Mommie was a bit excited, though... especially in getting me ready for her birthday. Her last good celebration was about 5 years back, it seems. Thus, she was a bit anxious in mix-matching my attire for the dinner.

"It's gonna be cold, so you have to wear something thick to make you feel warm. You need a new good hat too! Daddy already warned us to make sure you wear a hat if we're going out at night, right?" Mommie bought me a cute-looking hat last weekend for the occasion. I already have a good pink sweater to match the hat and my new pink shoes (gift from Ummi-Shahnaz).

Mommie was a bit frustrated because she couldn't find any good, thick pants for me to match with the sweater. "Ah well..., maybe I can make you wear the dark blue jeans skirt, instead! Hope it fits you nicely."

Mommie came to pick me up at the nursery. She even went up to the nursery room to dress me up. I was asleep at the time she arrived there, so she patiently waited for me to wake up. After I got up, Mommie made me the princess of the evening, dressed in pink with jeans skirt. It really got me excited too!

The night went on, leaving Mommie with a full tummy with mushroom-sauced steak and other side dishes. Mommie ordered for me mashed potato (without gravy), too! My favourite! I couldn't help myself wanting for more when I tried one spoon, and another, and another...

Yet, Mommie said she could taste some salt in the potato, so she made me stopped after a few feeds. "You can't take salt until you're one year old, ok? So, enough mashed potato, and go back to your milk." I guess the potato made me thirsty too, that I could gobble up 3oz of milk in one shot!

I was a bit fussy in the restaurant. Somebody just have to carry me around to satisfy my exploring needs. I found that the cashier lady was very cute and friendly... I couldn't help laughing everytime she made me. There were a few guys who smiled at me everytime they I passed by - the waiters, the chefs, the management staff.

I also saw 2 big aquariums with huge, black bug-like things. Mommie said they are lobsters. She didn't elaborate much, but I heard someone said that when you order for a lobster, the chef would take one from that aquarium and cut it and cook it... eeuuuu....!!! :-S


On the way to the dinner. See how cute my new hat and shoes are? ;-D

Mommie and me!

Mommie's daughter - so clingy to Mommie...

Happy Birthday to Mommie - BabyShasha

- MommieSha

10 May 2006

1 comment:

AmmarandAqif said...

Happy Birthday Sha! You already entering the 30th!