First Encounter with a Naughty Parrot
Last weekend, we went for lunch outside. The restaurant we went to was nearby a pet shop. Being a cunning, cranky baby as I always am, I forced Mommie to carry me around to see the neighbourhood.
Upon passing by the pet shop, we noticed a huge parrot cage right outside the shop. The moment the parrot saw us coming near, it started jumping around showing off its acrobatic skill.
I got excited and said “Ah!” at the parrot, leaning nearer as if to say hi to the parrot. The parrot walked nearer to the side of the cage nearest to me and suddenly “Aawwwkkk!!” gave a sudden loud caw at me.
I was so shocked that I started crying after a short pause of surprise. Tears ran down my cheeks at that instant. The naughty parrot made me so afraid after making me so happy seeing its acrobatic act. Very bad!
Mommie turned me away from the parrot to console me. After some time of bringing me around, we came back to the cage. The moment I saw the parrot again, I cried so loud because I still remembered what the parrot did to me.
Looks like Mommie has to think twice before bringing me to visit any bird park or zoo in the future… This first time experience didn’t give a good impression on birds to me. The naughty parrot just gave a very bad resume, hmph!
Why must other creatures sound louder than my sweet voice? – BabyShasha
- MommieSha
12 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment