Give and Take
It all started with throwing things when she doesn't want them. Knowing BabyShasha, I believe that she doesn't mean to throw anything. It's just that when she put things aside, they end up falling hard on the floor with a loud thud. To everybody around her, it would sound like she's really throwing things as if letting out her anger.
"It just slipped off from my hand, Mommie..." I guess that's what she says everytime she looks at me with a blank stare. "I didn't mean to throw it."
For the past 2 weeks, BabyShasha slowly learns how to give an object to another person. She just holds the object towards the person she wants to give to. In order to teach her the right way, I hold the object in her hand and say "Thank you", before taking the object away.
In return, I give the object back to her and say "Thank you", before letting go of the object for her to take. BabyShasha would be smiling away, trying to digest what is taught.
In the process of learning, most of the time BabyShasha would "pretend" that she's giving the object to me, and yet she takes it back after Mommie says "Thank you". This is followed by the grinning and baby laughter. Hhmm... :-S
- MommieSha
10 Aug 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment