Bunny Bully
Mommie said she's bringing me to an Animal Park during the next holiday. So, she insists that I get used to see fuzzy furry creatures before the real safari experience.
There we were, moving around in Ikano Power Centre, and into the Pet Safari World to catch a glimpse of a few creatures there. I felt like I was put under test or something... :-S
The first group of pets is the little furry guys like hamsters, guinea pigs, hedge hogs and bunnies! "Hey... the bunnies look familiar... I think I saw them before!"
My eyes were glued on the bunnies in the open cage. Some are hopping around, some are cuddly sleeping, and some are munching.
AbbuMama caught one little grey bunny and put it in front of me, right in front of my nose. He asked me to touch it and feel the furry texture of its skin. I less bothered about that little bunny, because my attention was on the big bunnies that were hopping around in the cage.
AbbuMama insisted that I touch that little bunny and he's persuading me for a long time in front of me. He even let the bunny's fur touched my skin and I still cared less.
Eventually, AbbuMama put the little bunny on my stroller dish stand, and the bunny seemed to move a bit towards my hand trying to make friends.
I was still hypnotised by the big bunnies in the cage, when I suddenly felt a furry ticklish feeling on my right hand. Without even turning my head, I grabbed the little bunny's head with my right hand and threw it away... in less than 2 seconds!
Mommie and AbbuMama had a shock of their life, it seemed. They felt pity on the little bunny instead of me. What? They think I'm scared of that little furry creature, huh? :-p
After some time, moving around and seeing other creatures, my attention was still on the big bunnies. AbbuMama took the little bunny again and showed it in front of my face, again to make me touch it. Pity the little creature, trembling in fear because it can still remember how torturous and scary it was to be thrown away by me...
So, Mommie... Are we having a pet? ;-D
Certified Bunny Bully - BabyShasha
- MommieSha
18 Aug 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment