First Ride in LRT
I went for my first ride in LRT on 19th August 2006. The ride was from KL Sentral to Masjid Jamek, and back to KL Sentral.
During the both journeys, I stood in the front coach, facing the railtrack. So, I could see the whole journey where the LRT was heading.
From KL Sentral, we went through a tunnel before arriving Masjid Jamek station.
By the time we reach Masjid Jamek, I was feeling hot that I had to remove my hat. Masjid Jamek LRT station has a huge fan, which I greeted "hello".
We went to a shop, quite a distance from the LRT station. The shop was full of sweets, candies, and it even had lots of baby food and milk for me!
Mommie started to survey the price that was very satisfactorily cheaper than outside price, almost as cheap as supplier's price! I could see Mommie gave that "mind-churning I-have-an-idea" look. Hhmm...
We bought some stuff for household such as pickles, sweets, and... nothing for me?! :-S
While paying for the goods, I noticed that the cashier calculated the amount correctly.
I was a bit tired and sleepy when we were walking back from the shop to the LRT station. Luckily we met my friend, the big fan at the LRT station. I relieved my stress in front of the fan. Thank you, Fan!
When we arrived KL Sentral, Mommie seemed excited seeing so many "little dresses" that suit me, especially those with bare-backs. Thus, we bought 2 dresses for me - one bright magenta spaghetti-strips dress with colourful flowers, and another one orange with red mixture bare-back dress with white flowers.
Once we were back in the car, I quickly suckity-suck and fast asleep. Such a tiring adventure I had...
August 2006, first LRT ride... next, aeroplane ride? ;-) - BabyShasha
- MommieSha
21 Aug 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment