Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Come Dine with Me...

Here yee! Here yee! To all babies and mommies...

I have found a way to make your favourite dining experience baby-friendly. I know for sure because I'm a baby and I love what Mommie has fed me at fine Indian cuisine restaurants.

1. Fish Tikka:
Fresh white meat boneless fish, lightly marinated and garnished, grilled to perfection. Mommie has to cautiously choose the middle part of the meat that is not totally affected by the spices, smashed it with her fingers or spoon, and feed me. Yummy yummy... but remember that it would cause a baby like me feeling thirsty. So feed us babies with a lot of plain water!

2. Fresh Cow's Milk:
Every visit is not complete without at least some gulps of nice, fresh cow's milk. Please bear in mind that no additives should be included in the milk. This means no sugar, mommies...

3. Idly with Cow's Milk:
Idly is known to be soft and dry, like bread. Thus, to make it softer and easier to swallow for babies like me, mommies need to soak the idly in fresh cow's milk that the restaurant could provide. The texture will become very soft like cereal or porridge. Yet, don't add too much of milk, because it wouldn't be fun for babies to chew with her new teeth! ;-)

4. Chicken 65:
Small pieces of boneless chicken, marinated with spices and deep fried into perfection. This dish might be a bit spicy. Mommies have to try this first before deciding to serve babies. If the middle part of the meat has less effect of the spices, then it can be considered suitable for adventurous babies like me. It is a bit dry, so get some plain drinking water ready for us!

I guess this is quite a long list for the moment. I will tell you more when I discover some more fun in fine dining. Thank you.

Fine dining the baby way... - BabyShasha
- MommieSha
25 Jul 2006

No comments: