3-year-old New Skills
Haven't been updating on my baby's new development skills for quite some time now. I only have one to update now, anyway. Time is not permitting me to blog too much nowadays.
Fasha can now button up and unbutton her own clothes...
She came near to me yesterday saying, "Mommie, Fasha butang!" She reached for my unbuttoned T-shirt, and started to show off her new skill. I was slightly surprised that she could manage to button my T-shirt..., at a short time. She could also unbutton my T-shirt.
In the evening, after her last bath of the day (Oh ya! I allowed her to take her own bath starting yesterday, and she's not pampered to make me bathe her anymore), she asked me to unbutton her pajama, so that she could practice buttoning up herself. Hhmm...
Another skill I noticed on Fasha is singing songs following the lyrics - and it's not just English songs, but also Japanese song (Ultraman songs la, what else!) and Malay.
Fasha could also learn a new 'lego-type' toy within a day. Of course, Mommie had to demonstrate to her first on how to play the game. I built a 'cicak' (lizard) with the toy, since she likes 'cicak' cartoon in Kampung Boy so much (of course, she's very afraid of the real lizard, even if she could only hear the 'chak chak chak!').
While disassembling the 'cicak' I made, she learnt to modify it and it became a long 'cicak' (she still thought that it looked like a lizard, after the modification).
Those are the three skills I found out from my three-year-old, starting on her birthday. Oh, did I tell you that she's very chatty now, and not very afraid of new faces (Mommie's friends only, of course)?
Oh! Oh! Another skill, I just remembered! Yesterday, Fasha showed off to me that she can play her little piano with multiple fingers (not only using one finger to play)!! So she could play faster on few notes and she shouted to call me from the living room when I was in the kitchen, just to demonstrate that! Hehehe... my little girl, is just like Mommie... mmmuuuaaahhhh!!!
Hhmm... I ended up updaing 4 to 5 skills in this blog, eh? :-S
Observing for more skills...,
- MommieSha
20 Oct 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment