Three blogs on BabyShasha @ vodafone mobile blog
Instead of taking full day leave, I took half day off in the morning, brought Fasha to meet her papa, went to settle errands at banks, drop her at nursery before headed towards office. Started from office at 5:15pm, picked up dear Fasha around 6pm after buying fried chicken for our dinner. At last, mommie has time to bring Fasha to play swing at our apartment. Compensation time, since it's back to gig and late nights in a few days. Hhmm..

After a tiring session of bathing kiddo, laundry, cooking, feeding, cleaning bathrooms, entertaining kiddo in betweens, and finally taking my own bath, this is what we do - I could sit and relax on the sofa, and my kiddo rest on my lap with manja..

We rarely stay put at home, even on weekends. After 2 Saturdays on duty, I feel that I should spend time at home with kid, since she's missing me too much already. I'm planning to take leave as well tomorrow, for my kid. Fasha at home, feeling bored too, and starts digging her old toys to play, after finish 'reading' all her books. As long as all her activities are in front of TV, she's fine.
Slow weekend, rebonding time, and outside to play at last,- MommieSha
30 Jun 2008

No comments:
Post a Comment