Everything is 'Green"...
Nowadays, probably after I critiqued her 'biyu' ('biru'/blue) description of everything, Fasha is very much into 'ijau' ('hijau'/green). Here are some of the dialogues we might often have.
Fasha: Mommie, nak warna ijau!
MommieSha: Apa dia yang warna ijau tu?
Fasha: Ni, warna ijau! Nak ni! (She's pointing to some dress she has that is obviously different colour than green)
MommieSha: Itu bukan ijau la...
Fasha: Ini ijau la...
MommieSha: (Shaking head, lazy to argue anymore)
Another example of dialogue...
After starting a coversation about friends and things around us, sometimes I ask Fasha what is the name...
MommieSha: Kawan Fasha nama apa?
Fasha: Warna ijau!
MommieSha: Mommie tanya kawan nama apa la, bukan warna apa...
Fasha: Warna ijaaaaauuuuu...
MommieSha: Warna lain takder ke? Biru ke, pink ke?
Fasha: Tak nak! Ijau je...
MommieSha: Semua kawan Fasha warna ijau la ek?
Fasha: Iyerrr...
MommieSha: (Duh!?)
I don't remember letting her watch Incredible Hulk..., did I? :-S
- MommieSha
23 Jun 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment