Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Year Photos of 2008

Here ye.. here ye..! Here are some of the photos captured in January 2008. This little gal has really grown up, eh?!

13 Jan 2008: At Tesco Ampang with AuntieZie. This photo is an option for MommieSha's phone wallpaper. ;-)

13 Jan 2008: Riding trolley at Tesco Ampang.

13 Jan 2008 (Morning): "Mai dah.... minachi yang suka kacau Mami tido." Early morning act by BabyShasha, 'visiting' MommieSha's bed and entertain herself (plus disturbing the lazy-sleepy mom, of course)...

A naughty glee for sleepy Mommie...

Another cunning pose to hide her naughty ideas.

A pose of a model, with the proof of all her naughty deeds - the openned drawer, the coins container, etc.

Among her favourite 'toys' - the coins... and whatever she could find in the drawer - "ubat", etc.

BabyShasha proudly presents a demo on how she opens and ransack the drawer...

22 Jan 2008 (Evening)...

After an evening bath, BabyShasha requested to have a towel clothing her hair - like Mommie... (Ops! Hehehe...) This is what I call "cicit keling putih". ;-)

The runaway bride... ops, sorry, wrong movie... The runaway naked bum!
23 Jan 2008 (Morning)...

After the morning bath, getting ready for her date with AbbuMama.

"Err.... Mommie? You're still taking photos of me?? You're not ready too, you know!" Err...:-S

23 Jan 2008: The lunch date with AbbuMama at Italiannies, The Curve...

BabyShasha with her sexy pose, just right for the Italian cuisine...

Such a tiring date... Zzzz.... I-)
27 Jan 2008: BabyShasha, as if it's a routine for her, straight away reached for her bag and shoes, preparing herself to go out after the morning bath. "Err..., honey? Where are you going?" asked MommieSha.

"Mommie! See, I already have my knapsack on!"

"Mommie! I'm wearing the shoes now..."

"Mommie! I'm almost done! Jom, jalan-jalan...!"

Dumb-strucked every weekend with Fasha's 'on-the-move' acts,
- MommieSha
13 Mar 2008

No comments: