Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cognitive and Psychomotor...

MommieSha learnt new words - cognitive and psychomotor. When you learn the theory to give input to your mind, it's called cognitive... and when you put that theory into practice to gain the skills, then it is called psychomotor.

I guess this applies to everybody, including toddlers like BabyShasha. She learnt something new at daycare, and I guess she must have thought of practising it at home too... Well, here is our story.

We just came back from pasar malam on Sunday evening of 9th March 2008. As I was changing my clothes into something more comfortable, I felt little hands clutching the back of my... err... panties. As I was moving around, I could feel the weight tagging along too, with that clutching hands. :-S

I thought BabyShasha was being clingy to me, until I heard her sweet voice singing along with her actions. When I stopped moving, she stopped singing. It took me some time to understand what she was singing, and this was what I could capture:

"Che Baba jatuh dalam parit...
Che Minah ketawa jerit-jerit..."

She was singing the song of "Air Pasang Pagi" while playing tag along behind MommieSha! And she chose the wrong time to do so! Oh dear!! Until today, I'm not too sure whether to laugh or cry... :-S

In other words, BabyShasha learns a lot of games and songs at daycare. I will blog them down if I could remember some.

Having fun even though it's a 'funny' timing to be funny,
- MommieSha
12 Mar 2008

No comments: