Friday, August 24, 2007

Some things never change...

Last night, just like any other nights, BabyShasha woke up every 2 hours due to either hunger or bad dreams. She slept off at around 10:15PM, woke up at almost 2AM and drink few ounces of milk, and woke up again after that at almost 5AM asking for more milk and diaper change.

Between 5AM to 6AM, she was very restless in her sleep. She couldn't catch a wink up to extend that she cried so loud with her eyes closely shut. I tried to wake her up by asking her to open her eyes but she refused. So I picked her up and held her in my arms, and only then she's quiet.

BabyShasha didn't let me put her down for almost 30minutes. She enjoyed the comfort in my hands and dozed off when I slightly rocked her. My eyes were half-opened though, and no matter how tired I was, I had to make some movement so that she knew I was there holding her.

In the darkness of the room, I could see BabyShasha's face lightly gleamed. The way she pursed her lips, shut her eyes and puffed her chubby cheeks in her sleep, made her look exactly the same as when she was 1 day old!

The same look after 2 years, only seen when she's comfortably sleeping in MommieSha's arms

How I miss the day she was born... :-< :-x

Baby's mommie gets moony with eyes half-closed...,
- MommieSha
24 Aug 2007

No comments: