Nightmare in Sha's Street
I heard that babies do have dreams and nightmares in their sleep. It's not good because it would exhaust the babies due to lack of rest.
As much as how irritate it is to get up in the middle of the night when BabyShasha cried in her sleep, it's also interesting to watch her smile in her sleep!
Yes, BabyShasha has so many things running in her mind while sleeping. She whimpered, cried, rotated 360 degrees on the bed, whailed, shook her head violently left and right with her hands on her ears, and she even talked in her sleep! If I'm not mistaken, she even laughed in her sleep once when she just turned 1 year old! Scary, dude!!
BabyShasha normally talked in her sleep when it's almost dawn, almost time to wake up. Last 2 days, I caught her saying "bow-bow!" with a crying face. Must be something either scary or sad about some dogs that she's dreaming of in her sleep.
This morning, she said "pah-poo!" and smiled when I responded to her calling. 'Pah-poo' means diapers in her language. She's yet to wake up and already asking to be changed. Normally she would ask for milk ("chu-chu") first! Hhmm...
Come to think of it, it runs in the family. I remember at age 20+, my mom scolded me for talking in my sleep at about dawn, and it was some nonsense about switching off some lights..., and it was in English instead of my mother tongue. Hehehe...! :"> So now, BabyShasha has that habit from my trait! Wow wee!
PS: I think I should wake up early and capture video of her talking in her sleep! Muahahaha!! >:)
Crazy Mom on the lose!
- MommieSha
22 Aug 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment