Mei-mei!
Only during the 5 days holidays I noticed that all this while BabyShasha has actually called me "Mommie" in her own version.
She called me "Me!" every time she wanted me to pass her some objects - either because the objects were near me, or because my hand is longer than hers, or she's just pampered, or she's just a lazy bum... like me. :-?
In full, she called me "Mei-mei", which means "Little Sister" in Mandarin! Hahaha!!! Suddenly I'm younger than my kid?! :-D
It took me some time to correct her in pronouncing "Mom-mie"... which kept on changing every time she repeated the word - from "Mommie" to "Mie-mie" to "Mei-Mei" to "Mm-Me" and etc...
"Hhmm... Mei-mei pun Mei-mei lah! At least I feel younger! Hahaha...!!" I mentioned to BabyShasha.
And she went back to calling me "Teh-ta!" :-S
And I started to tease BabyShasha - "Teta! Beta! Delta! Alpha! Gamma! Sigma!" - making her stare at me blankly... >:)
Having fun teasing BabyShasha's speech,
- MommieSha
03 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment