The Little Simon(e) Cowell
Instead of singing in the shower like everyone else, I normally sing while driving, along with the songs played on air, since that's the only time I could listen to the radio and sing. I guess I was used to this habit that I didn't notice when it started to "annoy" my little one - BabyShasha.
Lately, since she turned 1 year 5 months old, BabyShasha is very much braver in criticising and voicing out her opinion. Nowadays, everytime I started singing out loud in the car, she would shout "Daaaahhh!!!" much more louder than me, to shut me up. :-S FYI, "dah" or "sudah" in Malay means "enough".
Usually, I couldn't catch her first warning because I would be too much into the song... If I still haven't stop singing, BabyShasha would shout again and again, "Daaaahhh!!!" until I give up. She would be staring at me while shouting, and that really conveys the message.
It's kinda sad to be scolded by my own junior to shut up, whereas that's the only time I could let out all my stress by singing. On the other hand, I should say that I'm lucky she can't really criticise like Simon Cowell (of American Idol) yet! Then, it would be darn sarcastic that I would rather break into tears!! Hhmm... :-?
PS: Sorry colleagues, I guess I don't sing that well, huh? :-S I'll try not to sing in the office anymore... Huu huu huu... :'-(
Singing Mom Idol Reject,
- MommieSha
16 Apr 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
heheheh...pandai fasha marah mommie dia...sabo je la kaksha...
Post a Comment