... and she called me "Mommie" :'-)
One fateful morning, as we were rushing out from the house to start off our day, BabyShasha uttered softly the word I've been waiting all my life to hear... "Mommie".
I was standing outside the house, facing her leaning against the wall near the front door trying to exit the house. I was ready to carry her, but I still insisted that she would walk out the door because I would be busy locking the door once she's out. She chose that rushing time to utter the magic word. Hhmm...
I was excited, but not as excited as I thought I would be. This could be due to the rush. Yet, I asked her to say the word again... and she did! "Mommie..."
Oh, how my heart melted... The way she said it was so soft and sweet..., almost pampered if I can say so. At least it doesn't sound harsh and sharp like "Ibu!" or "Ma!". Looks like I've made the right decision by asking her to call me "Mommie"..., it suits her voice perfectly! ;-)
Love to be called "Mommie",
- MommieSha
23 Feb 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment