As Mommie browsed through her hard disk, looking for photos of my toys, she found some embarassing photos of mine.
The photos were taken when I was 4 months old. As you can see, I looked kind of "blur" during this time..., unlike my current look. Yet, I was as cute as I always be... ;-D
"Hey, dude! You want some bucket of water splashing on you, huh? I can give it to you, you know... :-|"
"Weh...! Never seen a cute baby smothered in soap before ar? Read more baby magazine, you'll see plenty! :-p"
"OK, I don't really know what's going on... Either I'm supposed to enjoy this swing ride, or these adults are just impatient to see me grow up that they put me in this awkward situation. Hhmm... :-?"Super cute baby of all era... hahaha!! - BabyShasha,
- MommieSha
18 Jan 2007


No comments:
Post a Comment