Double Identity - Caring and Bullying
Last weekend was slightly difficult for me. I was feeling a bit weak and at the same time had to take care of BabyShasha.
At one point of time when I could barely move on the sofa, BabyShasha showed the caring side of her. As I was mumbling to her saying that I was not feeling well, she slowly came to me and kissed my forehead a couple of times. She even had that sympathy face when she looked at me.
My heart melted for a while, there... knowing that my kid could understand how much her Mommie needed that kiss. Yet, she didn't really let me enjoy that moment too long...
BabyShasha came walking from the other side of the sofa, slowly grabbed some strands of my hair and pulled them with all her might.
"Aaahhh!!!" All I could do was just uttered the word of pain, but my voice was too weak for her to understand that she's hurting me. :-S She did that repeatedly until I had to run away from the sofa.
How could she suddenly become such a bully in just an instance? "Uwaaa...!!! Tsk.. tsk.." :-(
Mommie is not the only one who can have sudden change in mood. I can, too! - BabyShasha
- MommieSha
22 Jan 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment