My First Murder
AbbuMama wanted to treat me and Mommie at Colonial Times, a good North Indian restaurant in The Curve shopping mall. (He always treat me because he sometimes misses me a lot.)
During dinner, I was very cranky and wanted to walk.., so AbbuMama took me around for a walk and he had to bear the small steps I was taking along the way.
As I was practising my walk I saw a fluttering bug on the pavement. I shouted in excitement, "Ta! Ta! Ta!" and pointed my finger towards the bug, trying to voice out my excitement of seeing something blocking my pathway... AbbuMama looked down and said, "It’s a bug, let’s go... continue walking," and without having any chance to say anything, I stomped the bug with my foot.
It's not my fault... I was so excited and the bug was on the way. (Imagine me saying this with an angelic look, and my shadow behind has a tail and horns on it. ) ;-)
The bug no longer moved and it looked totally squashed out of its original shape. :-S
AbbuMama came back to Mommie and told her what happened. Mommie, with a cunning smile, said "Gugu’s first murder."
BabyShasha's confession,
- MommieSha
30 Oct 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment