Little Mommie in the Making...
Sometime I wonder if she's any way like me... until lately I could gather some similarities between BabyShasha and me (when I was a kid).
1. BabyShasha likes Ultraman (as a girl, it is kind of weird, right?) - she even shouts and looked for me to tell me that Ultraman show has started on TV
2. BabyShasha likes blue colour (even after so much of pink in her initial life)
3. BabyShasha likes to play with words and talks back using the words Mommie uses
4. BabyShasha is shy in front of people, but the moment others are not within near distance, she would yap yap yap so much
5. BabyShasha can sleep in loud noise and music, even in a jamming studio
6. BabyShasha can sleep if there are people chatting beside her
7. BabyShasha prefers to sleep in front of TV or let the TV 'pats' her to sleep
8. Silence can wake BabyShasha up!
9. BabyShasha can't stay in the house, always wants to be driven around, outing, shopping, etc.
10. BabyShasha eats anything, or tries anything (food)...
11. BabyShasha doesn't like to comb her hair, making her hair quite "kerosot"
12. Lazy bum - if Mommie is around, she would make Mommie pick up things etc. when being asked to pick them up, with the reason "tak sampai" even though the object is in front of her or within her reach
13. The only way to make BabyShasha listens and does as asked is by showing angry/serious face or ignoring her until she realises that she's wrong, gives up being rebellious and does what was being told to do
14. BabyShasha is independent in finding her own spot and occupy her own time to entertain herself, especially at home, with or without TV
15. BabyShasha prefers to stay at one corner and observe others, instead of mixing around with other kids (especially at the playground where she's not used to the crowd and prefers to play with the swing and observes everything)
So far, only these I could gather. I will add to the list when I could figure some more.
Little MommieSha in the making,
MommieSha
20 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment