Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dung dung dung...

Ever since after her recent high (viral) fever last week, BabyShasha has developed a new skill - singing!

She has a new favourite song played in MommieSha's car repeatedly every time we're on-the-move. Initially, MommieSha was singing along with the song and BabyShasha observed Mommie's lips and tried to mime the song. Now, she slowly picks up the lyrics, and sings along with the song, especially the chorus part.

See the comparison of BabyShasha's singing and the real lyrics of the song...

BabyShasha's lyrics:
My har be I-done I-done
Dung dung dung, dung dung dung
My har be I-done I-done
Dung dung dung, dung dung dung

The real lyrics:
My heart beats like a drum, like a drum
Dum dum dum, dum dum dum
And my feet beats along, like a drum
Dum dum dum, dum dum dum

Innocent BabyShasha doesn't know what is 'dung'... Interesting, eh? ;-)

Real-Baby-McCoy,
- MommieSha
26 Apr 2008

No comments: