Monday, November 20, 2006

I Rest My Case...

BabyShasha may not be able to talk yet, but she surely can talk back!

Everytime I try to stop her from doing something that could harm her, or even start to tell her why she should not do something that she's doing (in other words, babble), BabyShasha would understand it as a cue to debate back and make her stand. Talk about future "loyar buruk"... Hhmm...

At one point, when she knows that she is scolded, she would wail or pretend to cry... Talk about pampered baby... Hhmm...

Sometimes when she would like to make a statement that she's "the boss", she would throw things down from the bed without any warning, but with a straight face as if she's innocent.

All these after she turns 1 year old. I wonder how this year would be until she reaches "Terrible Two". Hhmm...

Enjoy arguments with BabyShasha since she can't talk out her debate yet hahaha...,
- MommieSha
20 Nov 2006

No comments: